Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hot Shot or Not

Today my baby boy is interviewing for a position with the Lone Peak Hot Shots. His dream is to become a fire fighter and I think this is an honorable and worthwhile selection for a career. I do have my concerns though. It's dirty, dangerous, and he will be gone for weeks at a time without contact with his Mommy. Whether he becomes a Hot Shot, he is always a Hot Shot to me. Good Luck, son.


I forgot how to post a video, so click here to see what Hot Shots do....

3 comments:

Larsens said...

Good luck, Austin. We want to see your six pack and the chin ups in the back of the ambulance. Looks very tiring and dangerous. Austin is such a great man. We love him. He will do well.

McKenna Gordon said...

I don't like it one bit. I just watched the video and it made me cry. Six months at a time? Noooo.

Although on the other hand, someone has to do it, and I'm proud to say MY brother has what it takes to be such a HERO.

Megan said...

Diddo. I love my brover.