Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Winter Blahs


I really am not allowed to complain. I returned ten days ago from Florida where it was warm and sunny. I can't tell you how badly I want to run away from home right now. Our latest storm dumped about 10 inches. We are running out of places to pile the snow.

The weather in Florida was a balmy 68-75 every day. We climbed to the top of a lighthouse, went to Epcot, saw alligators, oh and golfed.



The highlight of the trip was getting to meet up with Dustin, Craig's nephew in St. Louis. Dustin is a pilot for Sky West and he got to fly us home. We were treated to extra Biscoff Cookies, a Shout Out from the cockpit and an extra special landing that was super smooth. Thanks Dustin!

1 comment:

Larsens said...

I'm Soooooooooooooo jealous! While you were gone, we did what Craig is doing in the first picture. Not fun at all!