Thursday, September 6, 2007

I hate shopping.

For Couches.

It's too much of a commitment. I have to like them for a lot of years. Do I want the trendy microfiber that never ever ever stains? Do I want leather? Do I want chocolate brown, black, or tan? I mean really. Can't someone just tell me what I want? The sales people remind me of this advertisement. I counted the other day when I was at RC Willey. Literally 10 sales people wanted to share their opnion about what I should be getting. How can anyone make a decision with that kind of pressure. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think what you need are marble columns instead of a new couch. I don't think you want microfiber. Do you really want to see your butt mark on the seat after you get off the couch? Or ask the salesperson if the couch comes with a little rake so you can rake the material after you get up, so no butt marks will show. Just a thought.
-Marja-

McKenna Gordon said...

You should get a Cindy Crawford couch. She thinks you deserve it all.